These Terms of Service constitute an agreement between you (hereinafter - the “User”) and GBMiners.COM (hereinafter - “GBMiners”) that applies to your use of this website, all services, products and content provided by GBMiners. By accepting these Terms of Service, you agree with and accept all policies published on this website. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE AND DO NOT USE ANY OF GBMiners’S SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT.
1. SCOPE OF THE SERVICES
2. USER’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Services allow all Users of GBMiners to use its mining pool at given fees, or enjoy other services/products in the future.
3. GBMiners'S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 2.1. The User has the right to enter and use the site and services, as long as he/she agrees to and actually complies with the Terms of Service. By using the site, the User agrees to accept and comply with the terms and conditions stated herein.
- 2.2. The User undertakes to read the entire Terms of Service carefully before using the site or any of the services provided by GBMiners.
- 2.3. The User undertakes to comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations related to the use of the services.
- 2.4. The User undertakes not to use the services to perform criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorist organizations, or malicious hacking.
- 2.5. Nothing in the Terms of Service excludes or limits the liability of the User for fraud, death or personal injury caused by its negligence, breach of terms implied by operation of law, or any other liability which may not by law be limited or excluded.
4. ACCOUNT SECURITY
- 3.1. GBMiners has the right to suspend User’s account in case of non-fulfilment or unduly fulfilment of the Terms of Service by the User.
- 3.2. GBMiners undertakes to provide services with the utmost effort, due care and in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- 3.3. To the extent permitted by law, GBMiners is not responsible for any damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of data, indirect or consequential loss unless the loss suffered is caused by a breach of the Terms of Service by GBMiners.
- 3.4. GBMiners is not responsible for any malfunction, breakdown, delay or interruption of the Internet connection, or any reason why our site is unavailable at any given time.
- 3.5. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits the responsibility of GBMiners for fraud, death or personal injury caused by its negligence, breach of terms implied by operation of law, or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law.
5. TERMINATION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE
- 4.1. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account’s credentials, including, but not limited to a password, email, wallet address, balance, and of all activity made through the account.
- 4.2. GBMiners personnel will never ask the User to disclose his/her password. Any message the User receives or website that he/she visits that asks for the password, other than the GBMiners site, should be reported to GBMiners.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 5.1. The User may terminate the Terms of Service, and close his account at any time, following settlement of any pending transactions.
- 5.2. The User also agrees that GBMiners may, by giving notice, at its sole discretion terminate his/her access to the site and to his/her account, including without limitation, our right to: limit, suspend or terminate the service and Users' accounts, prohibit access to the site and its content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep Users off the site if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms.
7. MODIFICATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
- IN NO EVENT SHALL GBMiners, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY THAT MAY RESULT FROM (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (V) THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (VI) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL CONTENT, PERSONAL INFORMATION, FINANCIAL INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION AND DATA STORED THEREIN, (VII) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VIII) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IX) ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT THAT IS DEFAMATORY, HARASSING, ABUSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS OR ANY PROTECTED CLASS, PORNOGRAPHIC, “X-RATED”, OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND/ OR (X) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT GBMiners IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- GBMiners reserves the right to amend or modify any portion of these Terms of Service at any time by publishing the revised version of the Terms of Service on the site. The changes will become effective, and shall be deemed accepted by the User, the first time the User uses the Services after the publishing of the revised Terms of Service and shall apply on a going-forward basis with respect to any activity initiated after the publishing.
- If GBMiners is unable to perform the Services outlined in the Terms of Service due to factors beyond its control including but not limited to an event of Force Majeure, change of law or change in sanctions policy GBMiners will not have any responsibility to the User with respect to the services provided hereunder and for a time period coincident with the event.